When purchasing goods from the www.dkr.lt website, they are paid for electronically through the Paysera system.
Upon receipt of payment for the goods, the order is selected and sent to the address specified by the customers.
The goods are sent to customers via courier service or Omniva post offices.
RETURN OF QUALITY GOODS:
1. The buyer of www.dkr.lt (the “Buyer”) has the right, without giving a reason, to refuse the product within 14 (fourteen) days, if it has not been used, damaged or its appearance has not changed significantly, that is, the appearance of the product or its packaging was only such changes were made as were necessary to inspect the goods received. The buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the product in the original neat packaging, as well as return all complete parts of the product. The cost of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer.
2. Upon return of the goods, the Buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from actions not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
3. Goods may be returned by prior arrangement by telephone or e-mail to the address provided by the seller.
4. Upon receipt of the returned product and assessing its quality, the Seller shall return the money for the product to the buyer within 14 days from the return of the product. Money for delivery of the goods is non-refundable.
5. The product must be returned in the original packaging (with instructions and warranty certificate, if they were delivered with the product). VAT invoice and order number must be provided upon return.
6. The Buyer is responsible for the complete set of the returned goods. If the item is not complete, the seller will not accept the returned item.
7. The buyer's right to return quality goods purchased in the online store does not apply to:
7.1. contracts for goods which are made to the consumer's specific instructions and which are not manufactured in accordance with the consumer's personal choice or instruction, as well as for goods which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs;
7.2. contracts for goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
8. The photos of the goods are for illustrative purposes only, the original products may differ from the ones shown. The photos provided cannot be used as a basis for claims. A product is considered to be of good quality if it conforms to the sample, model or description provided in the online store.
9. If the delivered product does not meet the quality requirements, the buyer can contact the seller by phone or e-mail. mail or to an authorized service center of the product manufacturer).
10. Potentially defective Goods are first submitted to the Seller's warranty services, only after it has been established that the Product is of defective Buyer's request for defective Goods can be fulfilled.
11. The goods are sent to warranty service centers, which may be located in another EU country. In this case, the product warranty service process lasts from 14 to 60 (fourteen to sixty) calendar days, depending on the nature of the product. We emphasize that in all cases we strive to complete the warranty process in the shortest possible time.
12. The warranty obligations of the product manufacturer are valid only if the operating conditions of the product are not violated. Before using the Product, the Buyer must carefully read the operating instructions for the product, if any.
13. Goods not taken back from the warranty service center and / or the Seller and handed over for warranty service are stored for 1 (one) month. This term starts from the first notification to the Buyer by the contacts indicated by him (by phone, e-mail address, etc.) that the Buyer can pick up the goods after returning from the warranty service center. If the Buyer does not collect the goods within the stipulated term, the seller has the right to no longer store the goods, the goods may be utilized. In this case, the Seller is not responsible for the remaining information of the Buyer in the non-returned goods and other losses of the Buyer incurred due to the destruction of such goods.
14. The quality guarantee provided by the seller does not limit or limit the rights of the buyer (consumer), which are established by legal acts after purchasing a product or service of inappropriate quality. Disputes concerning the quality of goods, returns and other conditions of purchase and sale shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the rules of sale and in accordance with national legislation.
15. We will be happy to answer all your questions by electronic firstname.lastname@example.org by phone +37060886755.
16. Requests or complaints about a product or service purchased in our online store can be submitted via the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform - http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
17. Defective or incomplete goods
17.1. The buyer wishing to file a complaint about a defective or incomplete product can do so by e-mail email@example.com
17.2. When submitting a complaint, the buyer must provide the following information:
17.2.1. Product order number;
17.2.2. Provide / identify signs of defect, failure or missing part of the Product;
17.2.3. Provide other evidence (for example, a photo of the Product, a photo of the defective area (if it is a mechanical damage and it is possible to take a photo), a photo of the packaging of the Product, other.
17.3. When making a complaint, the buyer must indicate how he wishes the claim to be resolved:
a) The defective product is requested to be replaced by a quality product;
b) It is requested to supplement the incomplete item with missing components;
c) It is requested to apply a discount to the Goods, i. y. reduce the price of the Product accordingly;
d) Refund is requested.
17.4. After examining the claim, the answer is provided within 14 (fourteen) days. In the event of a refund, the Seller shall refund the Buyer for the Product and its delivery costs. If only part of the Goods is returned, delivery costs will be reimbursed only if the remaining Goods of the same order, if purchased only, would be subject to a lower rate than the rate applied to the Goods with the returned Goods and only to the extent of the difference. The cost of returning the goods must be borne by the Buyer.
18. Damaged shipment
18.1. Check the quality of the parcel delivered to your home with the courier. If you notice that she has violations:
18.1.1. tell the courier who brought the goods about it;
18.1.2. in the delivery document of the consignment, mark that the package has damage and fill in the Package damage (inspection) report together with the courier;
18.1.3. inspect the goods inside the packages and, if they are damaged, record the damage in photographs. Photographs will be required for the return procedure;
18.1.4. if the packaging is not damaged, it is not necessary to inspect the goods in the presence of the courier. If you accept the shipment and sign the documents, the shipment is considered to have been delivered in order.